Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mikey the Bull

Mikey is our new addition to the pasture last night.  Wyatt named him Mikey - from the Ninja Turtles.

Mikey was let out into the pasture with the girls and next spring we will have some new baby calves! From what I gather, I think the girls were interested in the new 'man' in town. :)
Charlotte has had the best quotes:
"Will the bull be a girl or a boy?" (She now knows that bulls are the daddies).  
When she found out AJ was home with Mikey she asked "will he come inside?" and I could sense some concern in her voice!

Welcome to the farm Mikey!  

Charlotte meets Mikey
Wyatt meets Mikey
Mikey had a long trip to the Blair farm.  He was ready to roam!



I'm glad we have such good help!
Checking to make sure it all looks okay :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Puts a smile on my face! Nothing better than adding a new member to the family and everyone is a part of it! Such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete