Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for. Everything I've been given and work for is worth giving thanks.

   My family: they continue to teach me life lessons and love me every day.

   My friends: they are wonderful and will always be there for me.

   My husband: my best friend.

   My children: the love of my life, forever.

   My faith: which was formed and proven by all of those above.

Another thing that I am very thankful for this holiday season is the fact that I have a safe food source to choose from every day. I live in a place where I don't have any insecurities about the food I buy.

I am for my life. Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and remember to give thanks to Him:

   "for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and    invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities -- all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." -Colossians 1:16-17

 

2013-10 Kids

 

No comments:

Post a Comment