Thursday, February 8, 2018

Farmer School

January is over?  I'm not sure what happened, there, but apparently 2018 is going to go FAST.

Farming most definitely does not stop over the winter.  Lately, we have a lot of meetings, or, 'Farmer School.' These meetings are for our own good to learn more about what research is going on, or other ways to manage what we are already doing.

My goal for this year is to learn more about the farm finances.  I'm lucky to have some awesome Women in Ag Extension classes to attend nearby:  Annie's Project and Women Managing Farm Finances.

I get to do some pretty fun things while I'm attending these 'school' days, too :)


Other posts on this topic:
Tis the Season for Meetings

2 comments:

  1. Great place to hold a meeting and nice job at the On-Farm Conference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val! Tell Kelvin to find you a place like Soldier Creek for your marketing meetings! :)

      Delete